Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
In many cases in the cleaning and restoration industry, immediate action is needed. SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. SERVPRO of NE Grand Rapids understands the stress and other burdens that come with surprise property damage. From the moment we talk to you we are in full gear and preparing our game plan for your home or business. We assign a project manager to your job assignment to ensure that everything is completed throughout the restoration process start to finish. SERVPRO of NE Grand Rapids rapid response team has the tools and expertise to help. Our goal is to make it “Like it never even happened.”
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (616) 647-4300
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of NE Grand Rapids and SERVPRO of Ionia & Montcalm Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.